Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

Lorenzo PES Olympics wheelbarrow race


WALT: write an interesting recount by writing about our feelings and the feelings of others.
WALT: group ideas into paragraphs.

I was walking to class and saw wheelbarrow in class I did not see a wheelbarrow in class. When I got to class I saw a wheelbarrow in the class that is strange?  When Mrs Baxindine our literacy teacher. During the race people were falling on the ground and laughing. But some people just kept going and and never gave up at all. loI got to the finish line 2nd. The race had finished But there were some really bad thing that had just happen. There were people who used wheels to cheat and win I felt so so angry and cross. I felt frustrated and disappointed and mad.That was a very challenging game and that was Frustrated world.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorenzo.
    My Name is Nytram. I really like your blog post of the wheelbarrow race.
    What I really like of your writing is how you made juicy words and what were your feelings. The thing that you forgot to do is your paragraphs, I don't know whats your introduction, make sure that your writing makes sense. Keep it up lorenzo!
    By Nytram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nytram.
      My name is Lorenzo and thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.by Lorenzo

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.